HBO's 'I Know This Much Is True' delivers career best for Mark Ruffalo

HBO's 'I Know This Much Is True' delivers career best for Mark Ruffalo

The story of Dominick and Thomas Birdsey is unimaginably tragic. 

Written by Wally Lamb, I Know This Much Is True takes 900 pages to deliver blow after devastating blow in its Dickensian tale of twin brothers grappling with their shared past and uncertain future. It's a remarkably painful read that left yours truly blinking away tears, gasping for air, and seriously considering quitting this whole "books" thing altogether. 

Director Derek Cianfrance's (The Place Beyond the Pines, Blue Valentine) TV adaptation, premiering this Sunday evening on HBO, hits just as hard — but does so in far less time.  Read more...

More about Hbo, Mark Ruffalo, Hbo Now, Tv Review, and I Know This Much Is True

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/3fAyAN9

HBO's 'I Know This Much Is True' delivers career best for Mark Ruffalo HBO's 'I Know This Much Is True' delivers career best for Mark Ruffalo Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, May 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.