'Ghost of Tsushima' is a cinematic step forward in action-adventure storytelling

'Ghost of Tsushima' is a cinematic step forward in action-adventure storytelling

I was not prepared for the emotional power of Ghost of Tsushima, nor for it’s lushness and hyper-visual, dreamlike fantasy. “Affecting” is a word I used a lot to describe it to my colleagues, because the journey of Jin Sakai did affect meTsushima draws on the legacy of samurai movies to create a game that translates that genre to its own medium, thriving in the tense silences before a standoff and the violent beauty of revenge. I enjoyed it for reasons I don’t normally enjoy games, and consider its ability to make me notice elements of game design I’ve never blinked an eye at a unique triumph.  Read more...

More about Ghost Of Tsushima, Entertainment, and Gaming

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/30iqeTI

'Ghost of Tsushima' is a cinematic step forward in action-adventure storytelling 'Ghost of Tsushima' is a cinematic step forward in action-adventure storytelling Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, July 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.