Swiping for friends: Why managing others' dating apps is so damn fun

Swiping for friends: Why managing others' dating apps is so damn fun

In our Love App-tually series, Mashable shines a light into the foggy world of online dating.


I may be a single 27-year-old who's never downloaded a dating app, but that doesn't mean I haven't swiped. 

While I don't think online dating is for me, I have nothing against anyone looking for love virtually, wading through an endless digital catalogue of romantic contenders or awkwardly breaking the ice with strangers on a daily basis.

My closest friends use dating apps and I not only support their quests to find love online, I occasionally take part in a little technique I call friend-swiping: the act of temporarily managing your friend's dating profile, swiping in their place. Read more...

More about Dating Apps, Love App Tually, Culture, and Sex Relationships

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/3d1Tki8

Swiping for friends: Why managing others' dating apps is so damn fun Swiping for friends: Why managing others' dating apps is so damn fun Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.