Kid interrupts politician's live interview to display a carrot shaped like a dick

I am much older than the young man in the video you are about to watch. Just going off of looks, I am least double his age.

I can legally rent a car, I pay rent every month, if I don't stretch before a jog my calfs will tighten into rubber bands — I run every day and I never stretch before I run.

I'm getting old, is what I'm saying. But I can say, with certainty, what this young man does is unquestionably hilarious to my old-as-hell self. I support what he did and I would do it myself. Here, just watch.

I mean, come on. This young man simply had to show off the...phallic...carrot. Who cares that his mother Carmel Sepuloni, New Zealand's minister for social development, was doing a live TV interview? That is a funny as hell vegetable and honestly, the world at large needs to see it.

Sepuloni tweeted a clip of the video from her Radio Samoa video interview. She joked: "Yes, we were almost wrestling over a carrot on camera, and yes, I’m laughing about it now but wasn’t at the time!"

In the clip you can see Sepuloni start to panic a bit when she sees what her son is doing. She grabs for the carrot and her son laughs with glee. It's great.

But I really identify with the interviewer, who isn't in the frame. You can hear the interviewer laughing so hard it almost sounds menacing and, good friend, me too.

Sepuloni followed up the clip with another tweet noting these are the issues when you work from home and parent at the same time.

"Note to self: I will never buy the odd shaped carrot pack again," Sepuloni concluded.

Probably a good idea.



COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/3ywv3aU

Kid interrupts politician's live interview to display a carrot shaped like a dick Kid interrupts politician's live interview to display a carrot shaped like a dick Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.