'I am weed' memes, inspired by Megan Fox and MGK, are very good

Sometimes somebody says a thing that is both confounding and memorable. It sticks in your brain, adhering to your long-term memory like super glue — maybe it's funny, maybe it's strange, but it's there.

Anyway, what I'm saying here is that we, the collective internet, seem to be experiencing this with something musician Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) apparently said to his now-girlfriend actress Megan Fox. The first time they met, he told her, "I am weed." Naturally, the internet cannot stop joking about that and meme-ing it because, let's be real, that's strange and and hilarious.

SEE ALSO: The best dating sites for introverts, wallflowers, and anyone hesitant to try online dating

The quote comes from a new joint GQ interview with MGK and Kelly, where they described seeing one another for the first time. Fox describes meeting him briefly, this apparition-like figure at a party held before they dated. She told GQ she saw a "tall, blond, ghostly creature, and I looked up and I was like, 'You smell like weed.'"

To which MGK responded, "I am weed."

Well, people on the internet, as they are wont to do, took "I am weed" and absolutely ran with it, firing off a slew of great memes. Here are nine of our favorites.

1. The perks of being weed

2. Wolf you...WOLF YOU?

3. It's always weed in Philadelphia

4. Sure, why not

5. I am weed, MCU edition

6. OK, another MCU one

7. I. Am. The. One. Who. Weeds.

8. Vampire weed

9. And finally, memes from two quite different pieces of entertainment



COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2YRLLWo

'I am weed' memes, inspired by Megan Fox and MGK, are very good 'I am weed' memes, inspired by Megan Fox and MGK, are very good Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, October 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.