Anna's weekend with Tempo Fit

Ad Content from Tempo

I ditched the gym for at-home weight training. 

Here's how it went:


Calling all my fitness friends! I’m Anna, I’m a branded content campaign manager by day. By night, er, early mornings, I’m a group fitness instructor, and I’m mildly obsessed with educating anyone who cares to listen about the amazing benefits of adding weight training into their overall fitness routine. On top of the obvious benefits like building muscle and burning body fat, weight training can also help reduce the risk of injury, strengthen bones, and improve heart health. And while I might be familiar with weight training, I’m no fitness expert guru. That’s why I was so excited to try out Tempo Move. I still need reminders on form, suggestions on weight selections, and overall motivation to pick up those weights – all things Tempo Move can do, from the comfort of my living room. 

Lifestyle Fit

Just over a year ago, we purchased our first home in Atlanta, GA, and like so many nowadays, basically do everything from home – building a home gym and working out included. But I’ll admit, my home gym over-indexed on cardio equipment or doing weight training with around the home hacks… looking at you aggressively large can of green beans. I found it difficult to replicate what I was used to at the gym without an entire extra room or garage for the space required. Side note, we have neither. Enter Tempo Move, a set of weight plates and dumbbells held in a modular storage compartment designed to fit anywhere. After an easy set up process connecting the core unit to my TV, I was able to dive right in with my workout with access to 1,000+ live and on-demand classes.

Design

I was impressed from the moment the Tempo Move arrived at my doorstep. From the design and functionality of the storage cabinet to the colorful weights that help you easily identify the size, the design is sleek, modern, and fresh. The storage cabinet is compact with a design that maximizes space and has a place for your weights, dumbbells, and core unit. It’s a huge improvement from those clunky weight racks you see at the gym. Seriously, my fiancé thought I bought yet another side table by how well this matches our living room set. 

Unexpected Benefit

Trust me, I get it. Lifting weights can be intimidating and you can seriously injure yourself if you aren’t using proper technique and/or the appropriate weight selection. Powered by 3D Tempo Vision™, Tempo Move’s advanced AI technology and 3D sensors scan the room through your phone connected to the core unit and offer real-time guidance on weight suggestion, form, and repetition target. It even counts out the reps for you so you can use your brain muscles to focus on your body muscles and recognizes Tempo’s smart weights, so you know when it’s time to level up to the next weight selection. I felt like I had my very own personal trainer with me the whole class. 

Giftability 

If one of your 2022 goals was to incorporate weight training into your fitness routine, Tempo Move should be at the top of that list. The compact unit and sleek design make it easy to add to your living room without crushing your space, and the price point isn’t going to break the bank. Plus, you gain access to personal trainers through the AI technology’s real-time feedback. And let’s face it, when are you ever going to find a personal trainer for less than $40 a month? Do yourself a self-care favor and invest in Tempo Move today.


  • Written by

    Anna Rash



COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/lp7vs1O

Anna's weekend with Tempo Fit Anna's weekend with Tempo Fit Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, April 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.