Zayn and M.I.A. wrote a song together on WhatsApp for her album, 'AIM'

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f171100%2fzaynmia
Feed-twFeed-fb

No, M.I.A. didn't use AOL Instant Messenger to write music for her new album, AIM, with her collaborators. Don't be stupid; this is 2016, so she used WhatsApp. Sorry, SmarterChild.

M.I.A. told Entertainment Weekly that's how her she and Zayn Malik worked on their new collaboration, "Freedun."

M.I.A. nearly wrote with Malik for his solo debut, and while that collaboration never materialized, their just-completed track will be on her new album, out on Sept. 9.

"We just basically did it while I was here [in India], because I’ve been here for a week-and-a-half. We’ve just been going back and forth on, you know, WhatsApp.”  Read more...

More about Celebrities, Pop Star, Collaboration, Music, and M.I.A.

from Mashable http://ift.tt/2aATMjR
Zayn and M.I.A. wrote a song together on WhatsApp for her album, 'AIM' Zayn and M.I.A. wrote a song together on WhatsApp for her album, 'AIM' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.