Indians Pitcher Forced To Leave ALCS Game After His Finger Starts Bleeding Profusely


Trevor Bauer returned to the field Monday night but left at the bottom of the first inning after his drone-injured pinky began bleeding all over the mound.

There are many ways you can get injured as a professional athlete, but a drone injury is usually not one of them. But for Trevor Bauer, a starting pitcher for the Cleveland Indians, it was, and he had to sit out Game 2 of the American League Championship Series on Saturday because of a badly cut pinky finer.

There are many ways you can get injured as a professional athlete, but a drone injury is usually not one of them. But for Trevor Bauer, a starting pitcher for the Cleveland Indians, it was, and he had to sit out Game 2 of the American League Championship Series on Saturday because of a badly cut pinky finer.

Christopher Katsarov / The Canadian Press via AP

“I'm a big nerd,” Bauer said at the press conference. “And I like 'Star Wars.' A lot,” he continued.

He then went on to explain how the injury happened.

“So I plugged it in, like I've done thousands and thousands of times, and for whatever reason it was sitting like this, I was plugging the battery in and my finger happened to be right here, and for whatever reason these three propellers didn't spin like they were supposed to and this one spun up at max throttle. It never happened to me before. I have no idea why it happened. And my finger just happened to be in the way of the prop and it cut me.”


View Entire List ›



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2dnDX0M
Indians Pitcher Forced To Leave ALCS Game After His Finger Starts Bleeding Profusely Indians Pitcher Forced To Leave ALCS Game After His Finger Starts Bleeding Profusely Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.