This Woman Got EPIC Revenge On Guys Who Harass Her From Their Work Van

Do you feel safe walking down the sidewalk? Believe it or not, street harassment is still a major problem for women in the U.S. and abroad. I was only 13 years old when I experienced street harassment for the first time. I wasn't dressed provocatively or behaving in a way that would attract unwanted attention. In fact, I was simply walking down the street to return a library book. I wish I could say it was a one-time-thing, but I can't even begin to count how many times it's happened.Not every woman is brave enough to confront her harassers, but...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ecZkn1
This Woman Got EPIC Revenge On Guys Who Harass Her From Their Work Van This Woman Got EPIC Revenge On Guys Who Harass Her From Their Work Van Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, October 27, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.