You Probably Let Your Dog Do This All The Time, But Here's Why You Should Be Careful

Like most other dog owners, I have no problem with letting my pups give me kisses. The one thing I won't let them do, though, is lick near my mouth...because obviously, that's just gross. I know for some, that's crazy talk, but hear me out! While I've mostly been concerned about their bad breath, experts say letting them lick your lips really isn't good for your health. The old adage about dogs' mouths being cleaner may be true, but not enough where you'd want to share their germs. Allowing your pup to lick your mouth can actually transmit nasty diseases...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2f8Qagd
You Probably Let Your Dog Do This All The Time, But Here's Why You Should Be Careful You Probably Let Your Dog Do This All The Time, But Here's Why You Should Be Careful Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, October 27, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.