His Baby Sister Started Crying, So He Did The Perfect Thing To Calm Her Down

When I was little and my baby sister started crying, I would just cover my ears. I didn't want anything to do with the other little human in the house when she was screaming. I was not a particularly thoughtful child. But when sweet Cal, just a little tyke himself, sees his sister crying, he goes above and beyond to make her feel better. He pulls himself up onto the bed just to snuggle up next to her. Cal says "cuddly baby, cuddly baby" in a sing-song voice until his sister is happy again. What a great brother!video-player-present Read More:...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2gjSkoJ
His Baby Sister Started Crying, So He Did The Perfect Thing To Calm Her Down His Baby Sister Started Crying, So He Did The Perfect Thing To Calm Her Down Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, November 24, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.