These People Were Just Trying To Get To Work When This Monstrosity Opened Up

The workday commute is difficult enough without total disasters getting in the way. I live less than eight blocks from the school where I teach and it still takes me almost 10 minutes to get to work. Since I only live in a mid-sized town, I can't even begin to imagine the struggles of trying to get to work in a much larger hub like New York City or Philadelphia. While there are many ways I could go about bettering my daily commute, after seeing what improving the subway systems in this Japanese city could've just caused, I think I'll...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2eSIXMM
These People Were Just Trying To Get To Work When This Monstrosity Opened Up These People Were Just Trying To Get To Work When This Monstrosity Opened Up Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.