Watching This Plane Trying To Land With Extreme Crosswinds Will Give You Anxiety

I was twelve when I took my very first flight. I tried to prepare myself for the nearly seven-hour ride by giving myself daily pep talks leading up to the big journey. Equipped with a box of Dramamine, I surprisingly was able to make it the entire flight without needing the meds. My biggest fear was that something would go wrong with the plane and I'd end up stranded hundreds of miles away from shore lost somewhere in the Atlantic. That day, Mother Nature must have been looking out for me. However, not all flights have such a smooth landing....

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2gy1Kyo
Watching This Plane Trying To Land With Extreme Crosswinds Will Give You Anxiety Watching This Plane Trying To Land With Extreme Crosswinds Will Give You Anxiety Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, November 27, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.