Woman Drinks Her Boyfriend's Blood And Avoids Sunlight Because Sanity Is Dead

As a self-diagnosed hypochondriac, every minor ache and pain leaves me searching the web for hours. I assume the worst in every situation, but more often than not, my symptoms are nothing more than growing pains and signs of getting older. But before I can convince myself that I'm not dying from every disease known to man, I google my suspected ailment and try to find a range of treatments. While I've gone to some pretty strange lengths to feel better, I've never done anything like this. Australian makeup artist Georgina Condon first developed a thirst for blood when she...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2gKwyyM
Woman Drinks Her Boyfriend's Blood And Avoids Sunlight Because Sanity Is Dead Woman Drinks Her Boyfriend's Blood And Avoids Sunlight Because Sanity Is Dead Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, November 27, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.