16 Creepy Portraits That Will Most Likely Make Your Skin Crawl

When I was a kid, I remember not being able to sleep at night anytime I'd read from Alvin Schwartz's "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" collection. The stories were scary on their own, of course, but Stephen Gammell's disturbing illustrations accompanying the books were what really terrified me. I haven't come across anything quite as unsettling as the imagery he drew -- that is, until I saw these creepy creations.Hanging any of these 16 portraits in your home probably wouldn't be the best idea unless you're fine with having nightmares. 1. "I've seen this person in my dreams...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jWHuKs
16 Creepy Portraits That Will Most Likely Make Your Skin Crawl 16 Creepy Portraits That Will Most Likely Make Your Skin Crawl Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.