25 Vintage Lunchboxes That'll Make You Yearn For Simpler Days

Do your kids think that packing lunch is "uncool?" I live with two teenagers who insist they have to buy lunch to be one of the cool kids, but I'm willing to bet that these 25 vintage lunchboxes would change their minds! Kids today have a lot of fun and interesting technology, but when it comes to lunchboxes, they are really missing out. Just seeing them reminds me of a simpler time when I would play outside all day until the streetlights turned on. Then I knew it was time to hightail it home! From movies to music to cartoons,...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jZhmz8
25 Vintage Lunchboxes That'll Make You Yearn For Simpler Days 25 Vintage Lunchboxes That'll Make You Yearn For Simpler Days Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.