17 Super Creepy Properties That You Certainly Don't Want To Trespass On

At least a few times a week, I drive by one of the strangest and creepiest houses I've ever seen. It isn't actually the house itself that's so unsettling -- it's slightly run down, but otherwise not very out of the ordinary. What catches my eye is the property as a whole, because basically every square inch of the yard is covered in bizarre statues and decorations, including fake skeletons draped over wooden crosses year-round. My guess is that the owner is trying to keep people from trespassing, which I'm sure works perfectly.Whether these 17 properties below are intended to...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2j3MYAr
17 Super Creepy Properties That You Certainly Don't Want To Trespass On 17 Super Creepy Properties That You Certainly Don't Want To Trespass On Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.