This Video Is A Shining Example Of Why It's Never A Good Idea To Play With Snakes

Though I think snakes are awesome creatures, you won't see me ever trying to handle any venomous ones. I'm definitely not a fan of being bitten or having to go to the hospital, which I previously thought that everyone would agree with me on -- but this guy just proved me wrong.When Jax Tanner found a puff adder in his backyard in South Africa, he didn't hesitate at all before picking up the venomous viper and holding it right next to his young son. This species is responsible for causing the most snakebite fatalities in Africa, which makes his seemingly...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ioTroC
This Video Is A Shining Example Of Why It's Never A Good Idea To Play With Snakes This Video Is A Shining Example Of Why It's Never A Good Idea To Play With Snakes Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.