24 Kid Fails That Will Make You So Thankful Facebook Wasn't A Thing Back In Your Day

Like most of you reading this, I was fortunate enough to grow up before social media became the life-sucking monster it is today. I believe it was either in 7th or 8th grade when I first signed up for a Myspace account and by then I’d like to think I had most of my youthful embarrassments behind me. Back in the good ol' days, if your parents wanted to show off an embarrassing picture of you wearing a frilly dress or picking your nose, they had to carry around a photo album or wait for dates to show up at...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jVvsOY
24 Kid Fails That Will Make You So Thankful Facebook Wasn't A Thing Back In Your Day 24 Kid Fails That Will Make You So Thankful Facebook Wasn't A Thing Back In Your Day Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, January 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.