When This Dog Wants Snacks, All He Does Is Ask For Them

Have you ever wished your dog could talk? The pet owner in this video doesn't have to wonder what that would be like -- when his dog wants a treat, all he does is ask! I adopted my dog from a shelter when she was two years old. Since I have no idea what her life was like before she met me, I've often wished that we could crack open some beers and swap stories. Where did she live? What was her owner like? Did she have any brothers or sisters? Let's be honest, though -- if she really could...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jZBPRs
When This Dog Wants Snacks, All He Does Is Ask For Them When This Dog Wants Snacks, All He Does Is Ask For Them Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, January 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.