35 Most Meme-tastic Twitter Cats of 2016

You came here for the cats, and I shall grant you that in a minute (or just scroll down), but first I’d like to take a short stroll down the memory lane. Remember ICHC (I Can Has Cheezburger)? Is that site still alive today? I hope it is, because back in the day it was the best source of fun for me and countless other cat lovers. All the LOLcats and LOLspeak, were ridiculous and hilarious at the same time, and no, it wasn’t just “bad grammar”. There’s a difference between not knowing how to spell their and they’re, and saying “I can has” instead of “can I have”. It is, or rather, was a quirky style that helped to convey the cat’s primitive way of thinking and basic understanding of English grammar. Okay, I’m done reminiscing.

 

So, what do these LOLcats have to do with cats and memes on Twitter in 2016? Well, they basically have the same concept – funny cat picture with a caption. And also I miss ICHC, sue me!

 

Regardless of what the medium is, funny cat pictures and GIF’s will always find a way to break through all the political posts, sad news, and other unimportant stuff like that. As long as there’s a way to share pics – there will be cat compilations like this one, for the cats are an everlasting source of happiness and good vibes.

 

Alright, time to see what’s in the Twitter Cat box! (spoiler alert: it’s lots of cats)

 

 

1. #ImpossibleLifeGoals
cats-twitter-memes-2016-1

 

 

2. As a cat owner, yeah, cats on catnip freak me out!
cats-twitter-memes-2016-2

 

 

3. I wonder if he’s going to a job interview. I’d hire him no questions asked.
cats-twitter-memes-2016-3

 

 

4. *realizes how ridiculous this situation is* … *starts laughing out loud*
cats-twitter-memes-2016-4

 

 

5. 5th floor, kind sir. Meow and thank you.
cats-twitter-memes-2016-5

6. Uh, guys, I think I found that portable cloning machine that went missing!
cats-twitter-memes-2016-6

 

 

7. This reminded me of that South Park episode about the woodland critters… Oh boy, this won’t end well for the baby Jesus!
cats-twitter-memes-2016-7

 

 

8. What did you expect? Cats don’t even have thumbs!
cats-twitter-memes-2016-8



Contributer Brain Berries http://ift.tt/2iXIsUk

35 Most Meme-tastic Twitter Cats of 2016 35 Most Meme-tastic Twitter Cats of 2016 Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.