Adorable Dog Hears Something Strange And Gets So Confused

Most of us can barely understand technology, so it makes sense that our furry friends don't quite get it either. When my dog hears a whistle on TV, he immediately perks up because he thinks he's being summoned, which made this commercial particularly confusing in my house. Human noises aren't the only thing that can drive our pets crazy, though. One of my cats once went after my computer screen when she saw a fish! That's why I really feel for this poor pupper, who hears meowing and becomes completely baffled. The sound is actually coming from a singing cat...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jz8Sif
Adorable Dog Hears Something Strange And Gets So Confused Adorable Dog Hears Something Strange And Gets So Confused Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.