After Drinking, They Decided To Pop Their Friend's Cyst...I Can't Look Away

I'll admit it, I sometimes enjoy videos of blackheads or zits being popped. They're gross, but they're also satisfying in a totally strange way. What I had never seen before, though, is a cyst being popped. It's out-of-this-world disgusting, but I just could not stop watching.After a night of drinking beer, a man named Joe enlisted his friends to pop a ganglion cyst that had been growing on his hand for 8 years. Check out the footage below -- if you think you can stomach it. Make sure you watch until the very end! Read More: She Had This Growth...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kg64XF
After Drinking, They Decided To Pop Their Friend's Cyst...I Can't Look Away After Drinking, They Decided To Pop Their Friend's Cyst...I Can't Look Away Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.