Get Free WiFi In Airports Around The World With This Helpful Map

When I'm traveling, all I want to do is watch movies and surf the web. I can't really focus on books in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, so if an airport doesn't have free WiFi, I wind up bored out of my skull. Fortunately, an engineer and blogger named Anil Polat is here to save the day. He used Google Maps to create WiFox, and it looks like this. Google Maps All you have to do is locate your airport on the sidebar, on the map, or by searching for it. Then, you can see its WiFi...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2j8MT0h
Get Free WiFi In Airports Around The World With This Helpful Map Get Free WiFi In Airports Around The World With This Helpful Map Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.