If You Don't Think You Need To Wear Sunscreen, Think Again. Her Story Is Proof.

If you think your skin is too dark to need sunscreen, you'd better think again. This formerly bronze, sun-loving mom spent decades ignoring warnings to wear sunscreen and is now undergoing painful treatment to remove precancerous cells from her face. Being white as a ghost myself, I always slather on sunblock before stepping outside. Within minutes, I'll burn to a painful crisp. I've even experienced the awful discomfort of sun poisoning. However, many of my darker-skinned friends claim they don't need sunscreen because they don't get burned. I've often wondered if that was correct or if they were leaving themselves...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2k8o3iX
If You Don't Think You Need To Wear Sunscreen, Think Again. Her Story Is Proof. If You Don't Think You Need To Wear Sunscreen, Think Again. Her Story Is Proof. Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, January 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.