If You Have Feline Friends, You'll Definitely Fall In Love With 'The Cat Rapper'

I have always loved cats, and the second I moved into my own place, I adopted one. Now I have two beautiful kitties and they are the absolute best. There's a reason the Internet loves cat videos -- our feline friends have a unique ability to make us smile. Dwayne Molock, aka The Cat Rapper, is someone who takes his love for his kitties to a whole new level. His social media accounts are full of incredibly genuine appreciation for cats and those who love them, and his raps about his own cat adventures are the best thing I've ever...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2itKDRL
If You Have Feline Friends, You'll Definitely Fall In Love With 'The Cat Rapper' If You Have Feline Friends, You'll Definitely Fall In Love With 'The Cat Rapper' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.