If You're Looking For An Adventure, This Underground Trampoline Park In An Abandoned Mine Is Perfect

Getting a trampoline was always at the top of my wish list when I was a kid. I loved visiting friends' houses where I could jump all afternoon in the backyard until I was too tired to move. Now, there are huge trampoline parks to make my childhood dreams come true. One such park in Wales is totally beyond anything I ever could have ever imagined as a kid, and it just might be the perfect place to have your next adventure. Bounce Below is an underground trampoline park situated in an abandoned mine in Llechwedd Slate Caverns. Facebook /...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iSHSWG
If You're Looking For An Adventure, This Underground Trampoline Park In An Abandoned Mine Is Perfect If You're Looking For An Adventure, This Underground Trampoline Park In An Abandoned Mine Is Perfect Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.