If You Think You're A Bad Driver, Her 41-Point Turn Will Make You Feel Like A Pro

Let's face it -- we've all had moments in which we were terrible drivers. While I wouldn't consider my driving dangerous, I'll admit that I lose my patience way too easily and give in to verbal road rage on the regular. I'm definitely not proud of it, but at least I can say that I've never had a problem getting my car out of a parking space.This woman, however, cannot say the same. She had so much difficulty getting her motorcycle out of a spot in central Java, Indonesia, that she ending up making a 41-point turn in her attempt...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kexLPU
If You Think You're A Bad Driver, Her 41-Point Turn Will Make You Feel Like A Pro If You Think You're A Bad Driver, Her 41-Point Turn Will Make You Feel Like A Pro Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.