This Stupid Internet Trend Is Sending Kids To The Hospital With Third-Degree Burns

Salt and ice burns are nothing new, but thanks to a new internet challenge, it's reaching more people than ever. It's gotten so out of hand, in fact, that some kids have been sent to the hospital. When I was a teenager, my two brothers and I went to camp. To be one of the "cool kids," you had to have a salt and ice burn. I made a teeny-tiny burn and barely made the club, but my brothers? They came home with giant craters in their hands. Understandably, my parents were pissed! Today, kids, teens, and young adults have...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jhh07n
This Stupid Internet Trend Is Sending Kids To The Hospital With Third-Degree Burns This Stupid Internet Trend Is Sending Kids To The Hospital With Third-Degree Burns Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, January 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.