Snorkelers Get A Delightful Surprise When This Seal Pup Decides She Wants To Play

There are a ton of terrifying things in the ocean, but you can also find some of the most adorable creatures ever there. Seal pups, for instance, are super cute and incredibly playful. (I'm sure I'd feel differently if I were a penguin, though.) For some reason, baby seals bring out motherly instincts that I didn't even know I had. That's why I'm so, so jealous of a group of snorkelers who got to play with one of these cuties in the wild! The pup bites their goggles and even gives out free kisses. TOO cute! Read More: These 19...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2j2PFS7
Snorkelers Get A Delightful Surprise When This Seal Pup Decides She Wants To Play Snorkelers Get A Delightful Surprise When This Seal Pup Decides She Wants To Play Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.