These Dogs Were Just Sleeping On Their Pillows...Then The Pillows Exploded!

All across the country, there is a bizarre phenomenon of dog's pillows randomly exploding. Sure, the pillows make a huge mess, but let's just be thankful that our pups are still alive. As a dog owner myself, I can only guess how this keeps happening. I don't think I could count how many pillows have "exploded" while my back has been turned. Something must be to blame, right? Perhaps faulty manufacturing? Tiny grenades? Aliens? One thing is for sure -- these 20 dogs definitely didn't do a thing! 1. This little pup was sleeping like an angel when his pillow...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iDEwY0
These Dogs Were Just Sleeping On Their Pillows...Then The Pillows Exploded! These Dogs Were Just Sleeping On Their Pillows...Then The Pillows Exploded! Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.