YouTuber Gets Hit By A Drunk Driver In Thailand And Vlogs About His Recovery

Jacob Laukaitis did travel a lot during the last three years. In over 60 countries and tens of thousands miles on his bike he didn’t have one accident. And then he went over the street to get a foot massage in Thailand… After the horrible crash with a drunk driver he made an interesting video about his story. Glad to see you’re getting better, buddy!

“I was hit by a drunk driver while traveling in Thailand and ended up doing a $10,000 plastic surgery for which my insurance company didn’t want to pay. I couldn’t be happier I’m still alive and I cherish every single second of my life. I sincerely hope this video will inspire you to love more, smile more and be happy every single day. Life is beautiful!”

The post YouTuber Gets Hit By A Drunk Driver In Thailand And Vlogs About His Recovery appeared first on Viral Viral Videos.



Enjoy this and thanks Viral Viral Videos
YouTuber Gets Hit By A Drunk Driver In Thailand And Vlogs About His Recovery YouTuber Gets Hit By A Drunk Driver In Thailand And Vlogs About His Recovery Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.