This Father-Daughter Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Make You Grin SO Big

Remember the adorable little girl who stole our hearts with her cover of "Part of Your World" last year? Well, she's back, and this time she's performing with her dad! I'm a sucker for all things Disney, but "Toy Story" holds a particularly special place in my heart. I'll never forget how much I enjoyed watching Woody and Buzz in action the first time I saw it, or how scared I was of Sid! But the absolute best thing about "Toy Story" that has stuck with me after all these years? That fantastic song by Randy Newman, "You've Got a...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kbnTql
This Father-Daughter Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Make You Grin SO Big This Father-Daughter Duet Of 'You've Got A Friend In Me' Will Make You Grin SO Big Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, January 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.