Unwanted Touching Comes In All Forms...This Is So Cringe-Worthy

"Do not touch me. DO NOT touch me. Why are you touching me again and again?" When I think of unwanted touching, a vision of man harassing a girl comes to mind. As this video proves, however, anyone can get their personal space disrespected, and it's always uncomfortable. In the video below, a news reporter is pushing for an interview. While he's definitely annoying, that doesn't give the other guy the right to put his hands all over him. In fact, Mr. Touchy can't seem to keep his hands off of anyone or anything in the room! I can't decide...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iEMtQL
Unwanted Touching Comes In All Forms...This Is So Cringe-Worthy Unwanted Touching Comes In All Forms...This Is So Cringe-Worthy Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, January 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.