He Stood In A Subway Station, And When He Opened His Mouth, My Jaw Dropped

It never ceases to amaze me just how much talent many street performers have. Perhaps it's because I grew up in a music-loving family, but whenever I take a trip to a city with a subway and head underground, I can’t help but stop and enjoy the numerous buskers that I encounter. Most people pass them by without even acknowledging their existence, but I guarantee that if they heard Mike Yung, they'd be in awe of his booming, soulful voice. But don’t take my word for it! Check out this subway sensation’s cover of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kCFSaB
He Stood In A Subway Station, And When He Opened His Mouth, My Jaw Dropped He Stood In A Subway Station, And When He Opened His Mouth, My Jaw Dropped Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, February 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.