Everything Seems Normal At This Mall, But Just Watch The Escalator -- OMG

You know what I can't handle? Escalators. Even as a grown-ass adult who has lived in major cities for years now, I look like a toddler whenever I try to take an escalator. The cardio-friendly up side is that it forces me to take the stairs. The downside is that if I'm wandering around with any human who would rather take the escalator, I without fail make an ass out of myself. My mom says it's been happening for a long time. I believe her. But this absolute garbage that just happened at a mall in Hong Kong only solidifies...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2nhtn14
Everything Seems Normal At This Mall, But Just Watch The Escalator -- OMG Everything Seems Normal At This Mall, But Just Watch The Escalator -- OMG Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.