These People Were Staying At A Hotel When They Heard The Most Beautiful Sound

Like many others, I usually stay in my room when I spend the night at a hotel. Unless there's a big event happening somewhere on the property, there's usually not much reason to venture out to the lobby. But had I been at this particular hotel in Kentucky, there's no way I would've been able to ignore the group of people just outside the rooms. Every year, hundreds of high school students attend the Kentucky Music Educators Association conference. In 2015, over 500 of them gathered together in a hotel lobby. When you hear their traditional way of starting each...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2mnVkqH
These People Were Staying At A Hotel When They Heard The Most Beautiful Sound These People Were Staying At A Hotel When They Heard The Most Beautiful Sound Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, March 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.