You're About To Fall In Love With Bats After Seeing This One Eating Watermelon

Not many people are fond of bats. As irrational as it might be, I always think they are going to attack my hair or suck my blood -- or both! Bats get a bad rap, but in all reality, they're not interested in humans. Take Australian fruit bats, for example, whose lives are all about hunting food -- and by "hunting," I mean chowing down on fruit and sucking the nectar out of flowers. What could be more innocent than that? After seeing this video of a baby bat eating a chunk of watermelon in bed, I've totally fallen in...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2mZgdp2
You're About To Fall In Love With Bats After Seeing This One Eating Watermelon You're About To Fall In Love With Bats After Seeing This One Eating Watermelon Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, March 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.