22 Of The Weirdest Thrift Store Items

Thrift stores are like playing the lottery: most of the time you get nothing, but sometimes you can find some real treasures in someone else’s trash. And I’m not talking here about great deals like mint-condition toys, comic books, or other cool stuff, no, I’m talking about deeply disturbing paintings, creepy-ass dolls, and works of art that make no goddamn sense whatsoever.
Without further ado, I present to you 24 of the weirdest thrift store items! Proceed at your own risk.

 

 

1. Nothing weird here. Just furry scales. What is there to add?
weird-thrift-store-items-1

 

 

2. That’s a Satanic ritual if I ever saw one.
weird-thrift-store-items-2

 

 

3. Definitely not the princess you were looking for.
weird-thrift-store-items-3

 

 

4. Let’s see here… Alligator face, bull horns, and a long furry neck? Well, looks like someone finally stuffed my ex!
weird-thrift-store-items-4

5. I love cats, but we need to draw the line somewhere, right?
weird-thrift-store-items-5

 

 

6. For traumatizing childhood toys dial 1-800-HELL.
weird-thrift-store-items-6

 

 

7. As a fan of Seinfeld, I’d be delighted to have this portrait, but I guess for the rest of you it’s just a really weird dude.
weird-thrift-store-items-7

 

 

8. I just want to remind you that someone out there put a lot of effort in those balls.
weird-thrift-store-items-8



Contributer Brain Berries http://ift.tt/2o7Wzwg

22 Of The Weirdest Thrift Store Items 22 Of The Weirdest Thrift Store Items Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.