Can't Get Enough Creepiness In Your Life? This App Makes Horror Stories Way Too Real

If you love all things creepy as much as I do, no amount of scary movies or stories is enough to satisfy your hunger for horror. Having grown up on a steady diet of unsettling tales, I'm always on the lookout for content that will feed my addiction by freaking me out. That's why I couldn't been happier about coming across a phone application that provides plenty of short stories to keep you up at night. What's interesting about the app, called "Hooked - Chat Stories," is that its spooky tales come in the format of text conversations that make...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2o7CfLr
Can't Get Enough Creepiness In Your Life? This App Makes Horror Stories Way Too Real Can't Get Enough Creepiness In Your Life? This App Makes Horror Stories Way Too Real Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.