After Two Years, She Thought Her Cat Was Gone Forever...Then She Saw This Photo

I love my cats more than almost anything in the world. I don't know what I'd do with myself if one of them went missing. Unfortunately, Susan Zelitsky lived this nightmare when her husband let their beloved cat Jimmy outside for a bit around two and a half years ago. Usually, he would come back in when she called, but this time he didn't. She and her family were heartbroken and they thought he was gone forever. Just last month, after a blizzard rocked the Northeast, a stray tabby was taken in by the West Milford Animal Shelter. He was...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2p8b7J7
After Two Years, She Thought Her Cat Was Gone Forever...Then She Saw This Photo After Two Years, She Thought Her Cat Was Gone Forever...Then She Saw This Photo Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.