This Live Tweet Of A Date With An Olive Garden Manager Is Everything And More

When it comes to my chain restaurant of choice, there’s a special place in my heart for the Olive Garden. If I’m being honest, I eat Olive Garden food more than I probably should. The chain is known for two things: being totally unhealthy and supplying people with the holy grail of restaurant food -- breadsticks. They draw you in with their "When you're here, you're family" slogan and keep you with baskets full of warm bread.But have you ever wondered what would happen if tragedy befell the Olive Garden in the form of a breadstick shortage? What happens when...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2oWfAAg
This Live Tweet Of A Date With An Olive Garden Manager Is Everything And More This Live Tweet Of A Date With An Olive Garden Manager Is Everything And More Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, April 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.