Too Old To Dance? Never! These Two Will Swing Right On Into Your Heart

I can't dance. It's just a cold, hard fact about me. Even though I'm pretty awful at shaking my hips, I love to watch others do it. It takes a kind of grace and commitment that I envy and admire. One elderly couple from Germany, however, has turned out to be an inspiration for aspiring dancers everywhere, assuring their audiences that you're "never too old to dance." Nellie and Dietmar Ehrentraut are 64 and 70, respectively, but they haven't let their ages slow them down. In fact, they're still competing at dance competitions to this day! This pair has been...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2pdiSkb
Too Old To Dance? Never! These Two Will Swing Right On Into Your Heart Too Old To Dance? Never! These Two Will Swing Right On Into Your Heart Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.