Do we finally know who inspired Usher's 'My Boo?'

TwitterFacebook

We may have an answer to a large music mystery from the '90s.

Last week, Twitter user @AbneyCamryn was shocked to find out that her sister, Jade, dated R&B singer Usher when they were in high school. It sounds unbelievable but her sister provided picture evidence.

I'm dead my sis use to date usher in high school and she just now telling me this smh http://pic.twitter.com/FF9hEiARTC

— camryn abney (@AbneyCamryn) May 4, 2017

The revelation prompted many users to speculate that Jade may have been the inspiration for Usher's 2004 hit single "My Boo," which talks about young love and first kisses. And, there's a pretty good chance Jade could have been Usher's first kiss.  Read more...

More about Usher, Watercooler, and Watercooler

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2pWqbw7

Do we finally know who inspired Usher's 'My Boo?' Do we finally know who inspired Usher's 'My Boo?' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, May 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.