'I'm Just a Lie' is a new Schoolhouse Rock clip for the Trump administration

TwitterFacebook

Schoolhouse Rock's "I'm Just a Bill" segment has been used to explain the basics of Washington to young students for decades.

But with Donald Trump in the White House, things don't seem to work the same way and the iconic song is starting to feel a bit behind the times. That's why Jimmy Kimmel created "I'm Just a Lie" — an all new Schoolhouse Rock song for the Trump era on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday.

Where the old song explained the slow and difficult process by which a bill becomes a law, this one explains how the president just makes things up. Neat!

"I just popped out of the president's brain, and the very idea of me is completely insane." Read more...

More about Watercooler, Donald Trump, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy Kimmel, and Bill


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2qrTXJx

'I'm Just a Lie' is a new Schoolhouse Rock clip for the Trump administration 'I'm Just a Lie' is a new Schoolhouse Rock clip for the Trump administration Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.