These 40 Doses Of Sweet, Sweet Karma Will Make You Feel Way Better About Life

My mother always told me that what goes around comes around. So whenever I think about whether my actions will have any repercussions, I always remember that karma's watching. Perhaps you’ve considered taking a coworker’s lunch or parking in a handicapped parking spot without anyone catching on. And while in that moment you may get away with it, if life’s taught me anything, it’s that you'll get what's coming to you. As the old saying goes, karma’s a bitch, so if you’re going to mess with her, be prepared to deal with her wrath.If you need a boost, these 40...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2qWaXXW
These 40 Doses Of Sweet, Sweet Karma Will Make You Feel Way Better About Life These 40 Doses Of Sweet, Sweet Karma Will Make You Feel Way Better About Life Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, May 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.