These Are The Creepy Instruments Behind The Horror Movie Sounds That Give You Chills

Have you ever wondered what exactly makes your favorite horror movie so frightening? While the plot, characters, actors, and sometimes even jump scares are all important components that help to build suspense, what really keeps me on the edge of my seat are the music and sound effects that creep their way into my ears and give me an intense sense of unease. That said, I've never really put much thought into what kinds of instruments produce those freaky sounds -- well, at least until I came across these slightly unsettling videos. The instrument below is called a waterphone, and...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2rYj84H
These Are The Creepy Instruments Behind The Horror Movie Sounds That Give You Chills These Are The Creepy Instruments Behind The Horror Movie Sounds That Give You Chills Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, May 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.