Why don't we have waterproof laptops already?

TwitterFacebook

I still don't know how it happened.

One minute I was sitting down at my desk, glass of water in hand. Seconds later I was watching helplessly as the contents of the glass seeped into my MacBook Air. My screen went black almost immediately.

As I walk-of-shamed my soggy laptop down to IT, I started going through a mental checklist of what was backed up and what wasn't. Just how screwed would I be if the thing ended up being totally unsalvageable?

Luckily for me, almost everything was backed up somewhere. Luckier still, IT was able to successfully dry out the laptop and return it to me within a couple days (thanks Norman!) with no sign of the incident.  Read more...

More about Tech, Gadgets, Laptops, Tech Column, and Tech

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2qnu90J

Why don't we have waterproof laptops already? Why don't we have waterproof laptops already? Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.