He Plants Roses In A Potato And A Week Later Discovers New, Beautiful Buds!

Unfortunately, I was not blessed with a green thumb. One would think that having grown up on a farm, growing flowers, plants, and vegetables would come naturally. But, it doesn’t seem to work that way. Even though I have spent nearly every spring and summer with my hands in the dirt, planting seeds and seedlings, weeding and caring for the various vegetable gardens and flower beds, it has never come easily to me. I watched my mother harvest bushels of vegetables every year and place her fresh flowers all around the house. I understood that it was a lot of time and work, but I’ve never been able to grasp the instincts that allowed her to produce such fantastic results, year after year. My own efforts have not been nearly as successful. I have scoured my mother’s old gardening books and done my own research. I have called her up for advice when my most recent attempts have ultimately gone sideways and my once green plants are sad brown stalks. I just don’t have the “feel” for it. But, that doesn’t mean that I have stopped trying. This year’s attempts include a new herb garden, a few hardy flowers, and a new lavender hedge that requires a fair amount of attention. I’m also going to give this clever idea for growing roses a try. It means that I can steal a few cuttings from my mother’s rose bushes, and maybe a little bit of her magic will rub off on me. The process is simple: harvest a few cuttings, remove leaves and thorns and cut the bottom at a forty-five-degree angle. Next, make a hole in a potato and place the cutting in the hole. Plant the potato, cover, and soon enough you will have new rose plants ready to transplant! Click on the link to below to watch this tutorial in video form! Please like and share this clever tutorial with everyone who loves to garden!

The post He Plants Roses In A Potato And A Week Later Discovers New, Beautiful Buds! appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.



Share from Worthytoshare.com

He Plants Roses In A Potato And A Week Later Discovers New, Beautiful Buds! He Plants Roses In A Potato And A Week Later Discovers New, Beautiful Buds! Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.