Trump hires a man with the most magnificent mustache to defend him against Russia accusations

TwitterFacebook

I dare say, I won’t stand for all of you besmirching my client, Mr. Trump.

To get to him, you’ll have to get through me and my magnificent mustache. My name is Ty Cobb and winning runs in my veins. I'm a high-powered lawyer who represented people in the Clinton administration, and I'm a distant relative of The Georgia Peach himself, Ty Cobb, the baseball player. 

It's unconscionable that you would accuse my client, Donald J. Trump, and his associates of inappropriate contact with the Russians just because of evidence. Why, I'd challenge you to a duel, but I'm enjoying a tasty mint julep on a riverboat. Read more...

More about Donald Trump, Culture, and Politics

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2tT6Q0D

Trump hires a man with the most magnificent mustache to defend him against Russia accusations Trump hires a man with the most magnificent mustache to defend him against Russia accusations Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.